Primary Practice Areas
Boundary, Easement & Title Disputes
Agricultural Product Liability
- seeds or seedlings fail to meet hybridization or disease resistance claims;
- a defective farm chemical or misformulated fertilizer causes serious crop damage;
- an expensive piece of farm equipment fails to work as promised; or
- a defective feed injures livestock or causes production losses.
If you have suffered economic losses due to a defective agricultural product, you may be entitled to monetary damages from the company that sold you the product through a breach of contract or warranty claim. Prevatt Law, P.L., has the experience and resources to handle agricultural product defect cases that require extensive investigation, expert witnesses and knowledge of the agricultural industry.
- Construction Contracts. Review, drafting, and negotiating a variety of contracts involved in the construction industry, including prime contracts, subcontracts, purchase orders, master agreements, design services agreements, consultant agreements, joint venture agreements, and partnership agreements.
- Mechanic’s Lien, Bond and Payment Claims. Mechanic’s liens can be complex. Let us simplify it for you by making sure your notices and liens are filed, effective and collectible. Liens can expire before they are collected. Our office is experienced in enforcing or removing mechanic’s lien claims. We are also experienced in bond claims and claims for payment.
- Construction Defect and Warranty Claims. Our work also involves defending and prosecuting defect and warranty claims on behalf of our owner and industry clients, including communicating with insurance companies and pursuing claims for insurance coverage.
If you find yourself in a dispute with an insurance company, you need a knowledgeable attorney that is skilled at negotiating with insurance companies to resolve insurance disputes without going to court, but are experienced and prepared to go to court if necessary. If you have to file an insurance claim for any reason, chances are you already have suffered enough. The firm can help you or your business make sure you don’t suffer again at the hands of your insurance company.
Business Disputes and Litigation
Need A Case Evaluation?
120 E Howard St
Live Oak, FL 32064